Motorhomes and Camper Vans

Owning a motorhome or camper van is very much like owning a classic car, it’s simply part of your lifestyle!

We have specialist schemes for owners with classic Hymer motorhomes but we also provide cover for other motorhomes and camper vans for both European, and American makes/models such as Cathargo, Mobilvetta, Burstner, VW and Winnebago to name but a few.

Working closely with our Insurer partners, we have specifically designed discounted Insurance policies that are tailored to you, your vehicle, and your traveling needs, therefore our policies are not available on aggregator sites, or online. 

Our policies include many benefits that are typically not covered in our competitor policies, such as;

  • 200 days for European travel
  • Unlimited windscreen cover when using approved supplier
  • Option of UK & European breakdown 
  • Agreed value - in the event of a total loss, we'll pay your vehicle's true value (subject to terms)
  • £3,500 worth of cover for camping equipment, awnings, and personal effects
  • Solar panels covered when permanently fitted

Your policy excess will also be waived, providing you have a dash cam fitted and working at the time of any incident / claim.

We believe we have the best motorhome, and camper van insurance service, so call us on the number above to find out more or fill in our short quote form, and we'll call you. 

FOR GLASS & WINDSCREEN CLAIMS CALL: 01495 285531 (please have your policy number at hand when reporting a glass claim)


Vint-tro Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Howden. Vint-tro Cover and Howden is a trading style of A-Plan Holdings who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, number 310164. Registered office: 2 Des Roches Square, Witney, OX28 4LE. Company registration number 750484

Recently viewed